A quality, affordable gardening service in Sutton.
There are too many stories of older people being swindled by rogue traders, which demonstrate the vital need for services that older people and their families can count on, that offer value for money.
We began our gardening service to fulfil that need, and to ensure that people have a reliable service they can turn to, that offers peace of mind. Our friendly gardeners are directly employed by the charity, and have worked with us for many years. They are DBS-vetted and will always carry identification so you know who they are.
What does the gardening service do?
- Undertakes typical garden maintenance work like lawn mowing, planting and weeding, leaf raking and hedge trimming (up to a certain height).
- Greenhouse and shed tidy-up.
- Overgrown garden taming and one-off garden clearances.
- Autumn garden clean-up including leaf raking and spring garden preparation including bulb planting, bed preparation.
- Provides and fit key safes.
- If there is sufficient time during a gardening session, our gardeners can also complete small jobs around the house, e.g. changing light bulbs.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to take away garden waste, but we can help you apply for a garden waste bin.
How much does it cost?
Our fees are very competitive. We charge £40 for 45 minutes which includes the services of two gardeners, and all equipment.
Book a gardening session: 020 8770 4090
Send us a message online by visiting our Contact Us page and completing the quick Online Contact Form
Our fees are reasonable and very competitive. We accept payment by cash, cheque, debit card or credit card. Card transactions will appear as Payacharity on your credit card / bank statement.
Debit or credit card
We can only accept payment by debit or credit card on transactions of £10 or over.
We will always strive to deliver our services on time; if inclement weather or other situations outside of our control prevent this an alternative time slot to suit you will be offered.