Like getting out and about and meeting people? Then help Age UK Sutton to get the message out to the local community about the vital work we do for older people.
We need people of all ages to help us with getting our range of leaflets, postcards, brochures and posters out to the local community to advertise how we can help older people.
You need to be willing and able to travel around the London Borough of Sutton under your own steam, delivering our literature to community outlets such as pharmacies, GP surgeries, dentists, libraries, community centres and also to residential addresses around Sutton, Carshalton, Belmont, Cheam, Wallington and Worcester Park. We will reimburse you your travel expenses.
Being a volunteer leaflet distributor will include:
- Delivering posters, flyers, letters and event leaflets to various locations
- Identifying suitable venues and arranging permission with the owners to display our literature
- Keeping a record of where literature is located and regularly topping up stock
- Liaising with the Marketing Director to keep up to date with Age UK Sutton's key messages, resources, fundraising initiatives and news
The benefits to you
- Opportunities to meet new people in your community• The satisfaction of knowing you will be making a difference to the lives of vulnerable older people
- Reimbursement of out of pocket expenses
Skills you need for this role
- Availability to travel within the London Borough of Sutton
- Willingness to learn about the range of our services
Call us: 020 8770 5360
Visit us to pick up an application form