Time For You (Middlesbrough)
Are you a carer aged 50+ living in the Middlesbrough area
Are you ready to meet up with friends again or attend social activity groups in the community?
Time for You Middlesbrough may be able to support with this. We have befriending volunteers who offer a friendly, listening ear and can stay at home with the loved one you care for whilst you have some time to yourself.
We can offer:
• Our free service for a befriending volunteer to visit your loved one / cared for at home
• The volunteer can sit with your loved one, have a cup of tea or coffee and have a chat
• Provide a friendly, listening ear
• Give you the opportunity to have time for yourself
• Provide information and offer the opportunity to access other services in your area
For more information please contact Helen Metcalfe on:
or email email@example.com