This service offers support and advice to those aged 50+ and living with domestic abuse.
Our new Independent Domestic Violence Advocate, Leanne, comes to us from My Sister's Place
This service is available for anyone aged 50+ and living in Teesside.
What to expect:
• We can help with everything you need to reduce your risk and rebuild your life
• We offer a listening ear and a non-judgemental approach
• We can talk over the telephone or meet up for a cuppa
• We can do home visits to as-sess your needs
• An IDVA can work with a range of agencies and can be your voice when
you are finding things difficult.