Recruiter: Age UK Thanet
Location: Thanet Area
Sector: Health and Social Care
Salary: £11 an hour
Working hours: 35 hours per week
Age UK Thanet are currently looking for a Kitchen Coordinator to work in our kitchen. The Kitchen Coordinator will be supervising the kitchen team and the drivers to achieve the highest standards of food production and meal delivery.
- We are looking for someone with an excellent knowledge of food from preparation to serving.
- Cook food to the highest standard and in accordance with the changing needs of our clients.
- Previous management/supervisory experience in a kitchen is an essential requirement.
- To ensure the entire kitchen team are aware of their responsibilities in respect of food hygiene, safeguarding and health & safety in the workplace.
- Invoicing and control and manage food costs in line with the budget.
- Participate in management meetings.
- Manage the kitchen and drivers team including supervision and rotas.
- NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent in catering or similar is desirable.
- Must be able to work weekends and Bank holidays (Including Christmas).
Age UK Thanet Ltd is looking for a friendly, flexible and reliable individual with good communication skills and a passion for food and ideally experience of managing a team of kitchen staff and drivers.
Please call 01843 223881 for more information and an application pack.
We are an equal opportunities employer