Age UK Wandsworth is looking for a forward thinking individual who is passionate about older people and able to develop and sustain services, lead and manage a staff team, influence key stakeholders and to work in partnership with other organisations.
We are an independent registered charity and we’re seeking someone who will be responsible for delivering our vision for Wandsworth:
“to be a great place to grow old” and our mission which is “to work with and for older people in Wandsworth to improve the quality of their lives”.
You will have:
- Senior management/leadership experience in a relevant organisation
- Experience of strategic planning and organisational change
- Experience of financial management and control with a budget in excess of £350,000
- Knowledge of the current national and local health and social care agenda and of older people
- Experience of securing funding
- Experience of leading and managing staff teams
- Knowledge of the governance role of Trustees
Salary: £51,000 35 hours per week
Closing Date: Thursday 28th March 2019 Interviews: 9th April 2019.