Thanks to generous funding from the Armed Forces Covenant Fund Trust, we are now able to offer special services for anyone aged 50+ who has served in the armed forces.
This free service includes:
• Holistic information and advice on benefits, housing, community care, money, veterans’ benefits and concessions
• Social support via befriending services
• Handyperson service for those needing falls prevention adaptations in the home
• Digital support for those wishing to use the internet, emails or social media
• Active Chats, for those who are housebound and wishing to stay active
• Shopping Service, for those wish to do online grocery shopping but don't have access to a computer or the confidence to use it.
If you would like support in any of these ways, please contact us on:
Tel: 020 8877 8940
Or complete the referral form here