When it comes to selecting trustworthy and reliable tradesmen to carry out work on our homes, advice and recommendation from those we trust, and with experience, is always a good place to start.
Our " Approved Traders" are either Trustmark accredited (a Government endorsed scheme for traders in and around the home), or vetted by us. Periodic on-site inspections ensure required standards are maintained.
Approved traders include:
- Gas fitters
- Heating engineers
- Landscape gardeners
- Painters and decorators
- Plumbers and roofers.
(i) Call us on 01926 458125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with information on the work you require
(ii) We will provide you with names and details of appropriate tradesmen (normally two) for you to contact and arrange quotations.
Costs and Payment
These should be agreed with the approved trader by you and payment made direct (not to Age UK Warwickshire). Traders make donations, normally 6% of their final charges, to assist in funding our services.
This service is available in all these areas of Warwickshire:
- North Warwickshire Borough (including Atherstone, Dordon, Polesworth etc.)
- Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough (including Bulkington)
- Rugby Borough (including Binley Woods, Brinklow, Dunchurch, Wolston etc)
- Stratford on Avon District (including Alcester, Bidford, Southam etc)
- Warwick District (including Leamington and Kenilworth areas)