If you are over 50, a relative or carer of an older person living in Warwickshire, we can help and guide you on topics such as welfare benefits to paying for care.
If we can’t help you directly, we will put you in touch with someone who can.
How can you help me?
- You can talk to one of our trained and experienced information and advice officers either on the phone or by popping into one of our centres.
- Here you can chat to one of our friendly and helpful receptionists, who can often answer simple queries themselves, or arrange an appointment with an adviser if needed.
- We also stock a wide range of free information guides and leaflets written for the benefit of older people.
- Home visits can sometimes be arranged.
- You can also download advice guides, information leaflets and factsheets on the Age UK website.
What can you help me with?
Age UK Warwickshire always provides free, impartial information and advice. Here are some of the areas we can help with:
- Welfare Benefits – Entitlement and filling in forms
- Housing Options
- Help at Home
- Care Options
- Wills, Power of Attorney and Probate
- Family and Personal Matters
- Leisure, Social and Learning Activities
- Local Services
- Money Matters
- Your Rights to Social Services
Specialist help sessions
We provide specialist help sessions with the help of professional experts.
Who do I contact?
You can contact us directly, or if you have a trusted family member, friend or carer, they can also talk to us on your behalf.
Local Age UK Warwickshire Information Centres:
Briar Croft, Alcester Road, Stratford-on-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 6PH Telephone: 01789 205059
North Warwickshire, Nuneaton & Bedworth Boroughs
One Stop Shop, North Warwickshire Borough Council, Council House, South Street, Atherstone, CV9 1DE Telephone: 01926 458100
Free booklets and online information
A directory, listing available clubs/groups/activities and lunch clubs within the Warwickshire area.