What does the service offer?
Our Housing Options Adviser will visit you at home to discuss and help you address your housing and related care needs. This might include:-
- Helping you to make your home more suitable for later life.Providing details of alternative housing, eg retirement, sheltered or Residential housing in Allerdale and Copeland
- Providing you with the information to enable you to make a choice between different housing options
- Helping you to plan and arrange the practical aspects of moving home
- Linking you to advice on money matters, including benefits and equity release
- Linking you to services and support to deal with other needs, eg Handyperson service, practical help at home etc
NB Age UK West Cumbria offers its own removal service and also provides details of other local removal services
Tel: 08443 843 843
If you appreciate our services, or have any concerns we would like to hear from you. You can ask for a copy of our ‘Comments, Compliments or Complaints’ Form at your local Age UK office. Age UK West Cumbria welcomes diversity in our workforce and our services.
Age UK West Cumbria Registered Charity No.1122049