Skip to content

If you are living in the UK but you were originally from a country in the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you must apply to stay in the UK following Brexit.

This can also include the family members of EEA citizens. It is free to apply to stay in the UK.

You can apply:

You don’t need to apply if you already have British or Irish citizenship.

You have until the 30th June to register to stay in the UK. If you haven’t already applied for settled or pre-settled status get in touch with AUKW now.  If you are claiming benefits these may be affected if you do not submit your application soon