|Job Title||Chief Executive Officer|
|Salary||£50k - £55k|
|Hours||35 hours per week|
|Closing Date||10 March, 2021|
|Interviews||tbc, end March|
The Board of Age UK Wiltshire is now seeking to appoint an entrepreneurial and visionary CEO to provide operational and clear strategic leadership for the future. Working closely with the Board and Senior Leadership Team, you will ensure that Age UK Wiltshire promotes the welfare of older people through the provision of direct services, social advocacy, campaigning, and partnerships with other agencies. You will be responsible for informing and advising the Board on the development and implementation of the organisation’s policies, strategies, and services, and will ensure the effective and proper management of the organisation’s resources, and compliance with legal requirements and good practice in all aspects of its work.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- At least two years’ experience of running a social purpose organisation or function, or working at a senior level in an organisation with a turnover of at least £1m
- Proven track record of financial management, control, and reporting
- Experience or knowledge and understanding of strategic health and social care management with strong outcomes and performance focus
- Proven experience of leading, inspiring, and motivating a workforce to meet organisational objectives
- Experience of preparation of applications or tenders and an understanding of procurement procedures
- Strong track record of developing and translating strategy into measurable business development initiatives and plans
- Experience of identifying new opportunities and developing new services.
The new CEO will have excellent communication, planning and organisational skills and the ability to influence and engage with a wide range of stakeholders. You will be a team player, with drive, integrity and enthusiasm and have a good understanding of the interests and needs of older people, working with and for them with genuine passion and empathy.
For an informal and confidential discussion about the role, please contact:
Jenny Warner, Managing Director of Charisma Charity Recruitment
0207 998 8888 / 01962 813300
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please e-mail your CV and Supporting Statement to Jenny Warner, Managing Director, Charisma Charity Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting our reference JO2812. The candidate pack including the job description and person specification can be downloaded below.