Job Opportunity - Support Worker
Published on 07 February 2020 12:00 PM
Are you creative and able to use your initiative?
We are looking for an exceptional person, to come and join our team which supports people living with dementia in a day care setting.
The skills we are looking for:
* Be able to use initiative
* Be able to 'think outside the box'
* To be able to enhance and maintain our service users, skills
* Have a good sense of humour
* Be flexible
* Be able to provide and promote person centred care
* Be able to work in a team
If you tick all the above boxes we would love to hear from you.
The position is based in Bromborough and Birkenhead, 27 hours a week working 5 days a week on a rota basis, Monday - Saturday,
Closing date noon 21 February 2020, interviews week commencing 24 February.
If you do not hear back from us by 24 February please be advised that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack