The Goodman Centre
The Goodman Centre is a fully equipped, safe and homely day care
facility for those diagnosed with dementia at any stage.
- The centre is secure
- There will be the option of one to one interaction
- A client may attend more than one day depending on availability.
- The day care lasts for 6 hours per day, if using our bus this is included in the 6 hours
- An on-site cook will provided a healthy nutritious lunch
- If required, transport can be provided by us suject to area and available seats.
For 6 hours of specialist care the cost is £45.50.
Clients can expect:
- Arts and Crafts
- Scrabble League
- Games and Quizes
- Access to our safe garden all year
- Special date celebrations
- Themed Weeks
- Games and Quizzes
- Music for health
The service is available to residents of the Borough of Maidstone Social Services area.
Transport can be arranged to and from the day centre on our fleet of mini buses.
If you, a relative or someone you know is interested in attending a centre, we will need to complete a referral form. Contact the centre directly on 01622 736 966.
Download the centre information leaflet
For our latest news letter please click here