A voice for the over 50s. Forum4Age is a forum for people aged 50 or over living in the Oldham borough.
The forum is free to join and is an opportunity to have your say and get involved in free events, training and innovative projects. We bring together service providers from Oldham Council, health services and other providers to listen to your views and experiences about local services and inform you about new developments.
It is an opportunity to:
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Find out what's available in your local area
- Have your say about a range of local issues
- Get involved and help develop and improve services for older people
- Receive free taster sessions to improve your health and wellbeing
- Receive free training and talks on various subjects
You can be involved in the forum as much or as little as you want. We will send you information about events and activities and you can pick or choose what you would like to come along to. Members are also encouraged to pass information on to friends, family, neighbours and other community groups they may be involved with.
For more information, please contact Teresa Griffiths on the details below.
Forum4Age is a partnership led by Age UK Oldham working in partnership with Oldham Council and Oldham Community Leisure.
For more information on our Forum4Age partners and other useful links below, including Oldham Council's District Teams that support you in your local area:
Teresa Griffiths - Engagement & Wellbeing Coordinator
Telephone: 0161 622 9267