Age UK Wigan Borough is an independent charity that is funded by and for the borough of Wigan. We exist to support people to live happy and healthy lives.
We can’t do this without your support.
- You could support us in a variety of easy ways:
- Text donate AUBW36 5 to donate £5 directly to Age UK Wigan Borough. We receive 100% of the donation to help people solely in the Wigan Borough.
- Donate items for our fundraising activities that take place throughout the year
- Donating your pre-loved clothes and items to our charity shop
- Remember Age UK Wigan Borough in your Will – if you make a legacy or bequest your generosity will be used to support the wellbeing of older local people
- Make a donation in memory – you can celebrate the life of a friend or family member by choosing to make a donation in their memory
Become a Good Neighbour
We’d love for you to be our Good Neighbour and look out for the loved ones in your life by giving them information about our work, as well as supporting our local activity– you’ll receive recognition and exclusive offers for doing so. Find out more here
Contact us today on 01942 241972, email us at email@example.com or pop into our office:
Age UK Wigan Borough
68 Market Street