Age Scotland Awards 2022
We are delighted to announce the return of the Age Scotland Awards in 2022.
The Age Scotland Awards recognise the hard work and dedication of individuals, groups and organisations who make a positive difference to the lives of older people in communities across the country.
If you know of volunteers, groups, organisations or services who help to make Scotland a great place to grow older please nominate them today for an Age Scotland Award 2022.
Nominating is easy:
- Take a look at our award categories below and choose which one(s) apply. The categories are explained in more detail within the nomination form.
- You can either complete the online nomination form or download a version to complete offline and send in to us. Both options are available via the buttons below.
- If you are downloading the from, please complete and send it back to us by post or email with any supporting documents or photographs if you wish. Our email and postal address can be found on the nomination form.
- All nominations should be submitted by 31st July 2022.
The categories for the 2022 Awards are:
- Jess Barrow Award for Campaigning and Influencing
- Patrick Brooks Award for Best Working Partnership
- Services for Older People Award
- Member Group of the Year Award (open to Age Scotland community group members only)
- Volunteer of the Year Award
Find out more about the 2020 Award Winners
- Member Group of the Year - Stonehaven and District Men's Shed
- Services for Older People - Local Vocals
- Jess Barrow Award for Influencing and Campaigning - Councillor Elaine Thornton-Nicol
- Patrick Brooks Award - North Edinburgh Dementia Care and Craigentinny Primary School
- C.O.V.E.R.T - Erskine Reid Macewen Activity Centre
- Volunteer of the Year - Betty Carnihan, Larkhall and District Volunteers Group