At Age UK we’re committed to helping more people Love Later Life.
One of the ways we do that is through our social enterprise, which sells specially selected products and services, the profits from which are donated back to Age UK the Charity, to help fund our vital charitable services.
We want to provide all our customers with the highest level of service. As part of this commitment we have developed a ‘customer charter’ so that our customers know the principles that guide us and what they can expect from us and our product partners.
We take our responsibilities seriously and have measures in place to constantly monitor and improve our activities to ensure that what we’re offering is as good as it can be.
We always welcome feedback from our customers and views about any improvements that could be made to this.
- We offer products and services, developed to help people make the most of later life.
- Our services and products are competitively priced, reflecting the value of their features and benefits.
- The profits we make from our social enterprise are donated back to our charity to provide vital services for people in later life.
- We will always treat you with respect, dignity, honesty, and courtesy.
- We strive to make sure our services and products are appropriate, accessible and available to older people with a variety of needs.
- When purchasing our products and services, we will provide you with information and give you time to decide, so you can explore the options before making a decision.
- We seek feedback on our products and services so that we can continually improve them.
- Our campaigning and Information & Advice service are independent of and not affected by the interests of our social enterprise.