You are here:
All our jobs and vacancies are posted below
- Personal Alarms Response Centre Operators
- CRM2.0 Junior Business Analyst - London
- Commercial Lawyer 2 x Month Contracts - London
- Senior Campaigns Officer
- Data Analyst - Part-time
- Group Procurement Specialist
- New Business Development Manager (Public Sector Funding) - London
- Retail Support Administrator - Woolston
- Direct Marketing Senior Executive - London
- Technical Advice Support Officer for Housing - London
- Senior Media Officer - Policy and Campaigns - London
- Marketing Campaign Manager - London
- Business Administration Apprentice/Trainee - Ashburton, Devon
- Fundraising Product and Propositions Development Manager
- Contact Centre Project Manager
- CRM 2.0 Data Migration Manager
We also have many vacancies in our shops and training centres throughout the country:
- View our shop vacancies
- View our partner vacancies
- View our training vacancies
- View our volunteering vacancies
Call 0800 169 8080 for more information about working at Age UK.
Please ensure that your supporting statement demonstrates how your experience‚ skills and abilities meet the selection criteria set out in the role description. A role description is available on each advertised job page.
Please also ensure you complete the equal opportunities monitoring section at the end of your application form.
Completed applications should be returned to us by 5pm on the closing date, unless stated otherwise in the advert.
Applications received after that time will not normally be considered for shortlisting.
Completed electronic applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, ensuring you clearly mark the post you're applying for.
Due to the number of applicants‚ we regret we shall not be able to inform applicants who are not short-listed.
Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date‚ you should presume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Our Information guides are short and easy to digest, giving a comprehensive overview of the relevant topic. Information sheets and factsheets are longer with more detail, and are aimed at professionals.
Guidance notes (PDF 41kb)
Application form (DOCX 20kb)
Equalities monitoring form (DOC 685kb)
You can download other guides in our series from publications
For more information:
Call Age UK Advice:
0800 169 6565