Vote Age UK
- Help Age UK become Morrisons' next charity partner
Campaign for warm homes
Each winter, one older person dies every seven minutes from the cold weather. Help us to tackle the issue of cold homes and excess winter deaths in Bolton.
Find out how you can help.
How you can help us
Age UK Bolton is an independent and self-financing charity. Many of our services are available on a free-of-charge basis. You can support our work in many different ways:
- Donate gifts of money to support our work
- Arrange donations in lieu of flowers in memory of a loved one
- Leave a legacy in your Will to support our work
- Organise a local fundraising event with work colleagues, friends or family members, or by taking part in a national fundraising event on our behalf
- Give up your time and sharing your skills as a volunteer with Age UK Bolton.
If you’d like to discuss how you can help us to raise vital funds to support our work, with and on behalf of older people, please contact us on 01204 382411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org