Our mission statement
Improving later life for people in Cheshire East.
A county where older people flourish.
We celebrate ageing and believe it presents us, now more than ever, with unprecedented opportunities and challenges here in Cheshire East.
We believe poverty, isolation and loneliness, poor services, inadequate care and support, discrimination and a lack of respect are unacceptable.
We are a medium-sized business and an independent charity that must grow because we have such a big job to do.
- We are realistic. We are open and truthful, whilst remaining ambitious.
- We are solutions focused. We ensure that what we do makes a real difference.
- We are respectful. We treat others as they would want to be treated.
- We are inclusive. We work together, we involve and we consult.
- We are positive. We welcome challenges and celebrate achievements.
- We are empowering. We support others to achieve their goals.
- We are expert. We strive to be the best at what we do.