Virgin Money London Marathon 2016
The iconic Virgin London Marathon is a fantastic challenge and with crowds lining the 26.2 mile route, the atmosphere is electric!
Age UK have filled their charity places for the London Marathon 2016, however, if you would like to be contacted if a place becomes available, please fill in the application form and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have secured a ballot place in the London Marathon, please fill in our participant questions and email this to email@example.com to join the one hundred strong Age UK Team and receive a fantastic fundraiser package mentioned below.
What we will provide you with as an Age UK team member:
- Fundraising pack crammed with ideas to help you get started
- Personalised running vest
- Access to a marathon trainer for advice and tips on training
- Team training day
- Pasta party the evening before the event
- Post race reception- free hot food and massages for runners!
- And of course we will be cheering you along on the day!
Why run for Age UK?
Age UK believes that we can help everyone to make the most of later life. We do this by inspiring, supporting and enabling older people in a number of ways. Find out more about what we do.
For more information, call our Events Team on 020 3033 1725
1.6 million older people live in poverty and 900,000 of these people live in severe poverty