Run the Virgin Money London Marathon for Age UK on 23 April and push yourself further than you could ever imagine.
Ways to join Team Age UK
1. Apply for one of Age UK's final remaining guaranteed charity places. We have a registration fee of £100 and a fundraising target of £1,850.
2. Got your own place through the ballot? Congratulations! Make sure you still join Team Age UK. You'll get all the benefits but with no target to reach - just raise whatever you can. Running for Age UK means that you're part of a team and won't be alone as you take on this exciting challenge.
If interested in applying for a charity place or want to let us know you're running for Age UK, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 3033 1725. We're around Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Apply today before our limited spaces fill up!
If your place of work is currently working in partnership with Age UK, then please contact your company's charity co-ordinator.
We'll support you every step of the way
Being part of Team Age UK means we'll support you every step of the way. We'll provide you with:
- a fundraising pack crammed full of tips and ideas
- contact with our Age UK marathon coach
- team training day
- a recovery reception after the race - free hot food and massage for runners.
- personalised Age UK running vest
- support with training and fundraising.
Why run for Age UK?
We're the country's largest charity dedicated to helping everyone make the most of later life.
We believe in a world where everyone can love later life and we work every day to achieve this. We help more than 5m people every year providing support, companionship and advice for older people who need it most. More on what we do.
The story of Virgin Money London Marathon 2016
We had 107 amazing people running for Team Age UK in 2016. You can read some of their inspiring stories, or scroll down to see our highlights video and story of the day as told through the tweets, photos and messages of the Age UK volunteers and runners.