Skip to content

Insurance complaints

If you’re unhappy with how a claim is handled or with any other aspect of the service, your insurer can let you know how to make a claim. This information should also be in your policy document.

If you're not happy with the response to your claim, ask the Financial Ombudsman to take up the case.

This video from the Financial Ombudsman Service shows how an ombudsman can help settle a dispute...

Further information

For more information: Call Age UK Advice: 0800 678 1174

This page was last updated:

Was this helpful?