Our Home and Community Support has been operating for 70 years and offers a high quality, flexible service to older people living in and around the city of Plymouth.
We now have a new basic gardening service
If you require assistance with basic gardening such cutting the lawn, weeding and setting flowers then our Special Request Service can help. You can book a one off visit for £16.58 per hour with Malcolm who leads the service. Please note all equipment will need to be provided to complete the job.
Our trained and experienced staff can help with things like
- Domestic tasks such as polishing, dusting, vacuuming, washing floors, washing dishes, cleaning work surfaces
- Changing bed linen and laundry
- Local shopping
- Reading and helping with correspondence
- Basic meal preparation
Why not ask us about our new Community Support Services?
- Support in attending appointments
- Assistance with shopping trips
- One-to-One support
- Sitting Service
If you are interested in our Home and Community Support Service, a member of the team will make an appointment to visit you at home and discuss your home care requirements. Please contact Home Care on: 01752 831989
Comments from people who use our Home and Community Support Services
- "Very happy, the best by far, as we have had other agencies in the past"
- "Pleasant and friendly, is always on time, stays for the full time and has a high standard of cleaning"
- "Had other agencies before and found they charged too much – [Age UK Plymouth] is the best we've had"
- "Very happy – she really goes out of her way to help"
Click to see what our clients say