Calling all fundraisers!
There are lots of ways to fundraise. Get your work colleagues involved, round up a group of friends, tick off that solo challenge, consider hosting a Coffee and cake morning or afternoon tea, or start a new craft or hobby, but all with added fundraising purpose - to ensure Herefordshire and Worcestershire is a better place to grow old.
Check out our A-Z of fundraising.
Read about the endless ideas you can do to fundraise from home for Age UK H&W!
Your fundraising will help us:
- Keep more older people keep warm this winter
- Provide the correct equipment to ensure every older person’s home is safe place to live
- Ensure a lonely person can benefit from our companion line and befriending services
- Older people receive every benefit they are entitled and they can manage their bills
- Ensure more can “live well” with dementia, though a variety of services such as our dementia cafés and meeting centres and support at home
Whether you want to walk, run, bake, or even jump out of a plane, we have loads of fundraising ideas and events for people who want to help us make a difference. Get in touch with us if you are planning any fundraising as we can support you in a variety of ways!
Want to fundraise for local and independent charity? We can support you with your fundraising!
Find out how your school can fundraise for us and help older people in your community!
By becoming an "Age Angel" and making a regular donation, you will help us to continue to provide free services for older people for even longer.
Subscribe to receive updates from Age UK H&W
Sign up to subscribe to our email updates about our services, newsletter, events, campaigns and more.