Could you help us raise funds to keep our vital services running across the two counties?
Location: Various locations across Herefordshire and Worcestershire.
Purpose of the role:
A Fundraising Volunteer comes in many different shapes and sizes. The role could involve supporting our internal fundraising campaigns, bucket collections or sponsorship events.
In the past we have had:
• Coffee mornings
• Cake sales
• Table top or 'bric a brac' sales
• Running a marathon or tough mudder
• Woolly pully day at your office
• Knit and natter groups for our Big Knit challenge
• Choir and music performances
We're open to all your ideas and would love to support you with fundraising and sponsorship packs.
What will I get out of it?
• You will meet new people.
• You have the opportunity to get creative with fundraising ideas.
• You will have the opportunity to attend Age UK H&W training courses for free like Dementia Awareness training.
• You will be helping to support people across Herefordshire & Worcestershire.
• You will be part of a close knit team of volunteers and staff.
What is required of me?
• A can do and positive attitude!
• A lot of our fundraising events occur at the weekend, so a willingness to volunteer at the occasional weekend is key.
Visit the fundraising page for more information.
If you would like to fundraise as a one-off please contact us on: 0800 008 6077 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a volunteer at Age UK Herefordshire & Worcestershire you will receive a full induction, including our in-house certificated Bitesize training, and a DBS check where necessary.
For more information please email email@example.com or call 0800 008 6077
It's quick and easy to become a volunteer
Click apply now to complete our online application form. Alternatively if you would like a printable version please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our volunteering team:
Telephone: 0800 008 6077