We are looking for volunteers who have good communication, administration and computer skills to support our busy back-office departments.
These volunteering roles provide invaluable support to allow the organisation to operate more effectively. Duties may include:
- Reception and phone calls
- General admin duties: filing, sending letters, organising literature etc
- Assisting with spreadsheets and databases
- Typing up notes and sending emails
- Supporting different projects
As a volunteer at Age UK Herefordshire & Worcestershire you will recieve a full induction, including our in-house certificated Bitesize training, and a DBS check where necessary.
You can download an application form here, once filled out please return to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively visit our contact page for a postal address.