Do you enjoy helping and speaking to people? We are looking for friendly volunteers to support our busy reception team.
Our reception volunteers provide essential support, duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Take incoming calls, messages and direct calls where appropriate.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Carry out housekeeping tasks for meetings and the organisation in general i.e. setting up meeting rooms, organising refreshments etc
- General admin tasks as required by the organisation
Flexible around your availability – between Monday to Friday 9am-4pm.
As a volunteer at Age UK Herefordshire & Worcestershire you will recieve a full induction, including our in-house certificated Bitesize training
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01905 740 950
It's quick and easy to become a volunteer
Click apply now to complete our online application form. Alternatively if you would like a printable version please email email@example.com