Updated 9th December 21
Age UK Herefordshire & Worcestershire are pleased to say we will continue to provide support to people across the two counties whilst following Government guidelines.
You can read information from the Government about Coronavirus restrictions what it means for you here
You can also read information on Age UK National’s website.
We know that the easing of restrictions may be worrying for some people. Please remember that Age UK Herefordshire & Worcestershire are here for you, your family and carers. You can contact us using the details at the bottom of this page.
- We are still open for pre-arranged appointments for some of our services, please contact us for individual information and advice.
- We are unable to run drop in appointments at the moment however we continue to provide a telephone service for older people, their families and carers. Our phones are open:
- Monday - Thursday between 9am-5pm
- Friday 9am-4:30pm.
- Call our friendly staff on 0800 008 6077
- Our Companion Line is continuing to run as normal with volunteers making phone calls from home. If you are interested in volunteering for this service please email: email@example.com or call 0800 008 6077
For anyone that we would normally see in person we are keeping in regular contact with them to ensure people across the two counties have the support they need.
We will continue to update this page with any changes to the support Age UK Herefordshire & Worcestershire are providing in line with the latest Government guidelines. If you or someone you know has questions or concerns please do contact us: 0800 008 6077
You can view lots of information on various subjects on our useful information page.
Coronavirus vaccine – You can read about the Coronavirus vaccine and what it means for you here.
Please be sure to stay safe and keep checking in with friends, family and neighbours.
If you can, please consider donating to Age UK Herefordshire & Worcestershire so we can support more people across the two counties. Find out more about how you can donate here.
The contact details for the other local Age UKs in Herefordshire and Worcestershire are:
Age UK Worcester & District - 01905 724 294
Age UK Malvern & District - 01684 560666
Age UK Bromsgrove, Redditch & Wyre Forest - 01527 570 490
Age UK Hereford & Localities - 0333 0066 299
Please see information below from the Faculty for Older People of the British Psychology Society on supporting older people and people living with dementia at home.
Contact Age UK Herefordshire & Worcestershire:
Telephone: 0800 008 6077