Podiatry and footcare services for maintaining good foot health.
Service disruption due to COVID-19
Currently all of our clinics have been cancelled. Please do not come to Malvern Gate or any of our community clinics .
If you are an existing client we can however offer you advice and guidance over the telephone. If you have a query or just want advice please contact the service on 0800 008 6077 Monday to Friday 09.30-3.30pm
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation at this difficult time. We will update our website as and when there are any changes to report.
Whilst we are unable to see you please follow the advice below:
Daily foot care:
- Check feet, tops, soles and between toes
- Wash and carefully dry feet
- Apply emollient, for example E45, but not between the toes
- Clean socks everyday
- Check shoes for any damage or objects inside that could damage your foot
- File your nails twice a week
What to do in an emergency:
If you notice a new foot wound, sore or blister:
- Cover with a clean, dry dressing
- Keep clean and dry
- Contact your GP during normal opening hours
- If out of hours use 111 on the phone or via the internet
If you have a confirmed infection AND any of the SEPSIS signs or symptoms listed below contact 999 immediately or go to Accident and Emergency.
- Severe breathlessness
- It feels like you are going to die
- Skin mottled or discoloured
- Slurred speech or confusion
- Extreme shivering or muscle pain
- Passing no urine in a day
Contact Footcare & Podiatry:
Telephone: 01905 740950 or 0800 008 6077