Our Home from Hospital service supports you to come home safely from a stay in hospital.
Our Home from Hospital service supports you after a stay in hospital, we will visit you over 2/3 days to ensure you have everything you need to assist your recovery.
- Meet and greet you at home from your stay in hospital
- Ensure your home is warm
- Address any immediate needs
- Liaise with family and/or carers.
- We will call you to check you are well and ask if you need anything.
- Provide an essential shop if needed.
- Attend healthcare appointments with you.
- Light housework
- Support you to set up home shopping
- We can signpost you to information and advice/benefits and other support services via our Home Support Team.
This service is available for adults living in Worcestershire.
There is no charge for this service.
For more information, or to make a referral, contact the team.