Short term practical support to help you remain independent at home
Practical support for adults in Worcestershire to improve their independence, health and wellbeing at home, while reducing the need for non medical health and care support.
- Adults aged 18 and over
- Not in receipt of fully funded social care package or long term care
- Resident of Worcestershire
Short term support:
- Providing a service to individuals to keep them in their own homes for as long as possible, in a caring and personalised manner
- Keeping people well, at home and away from hospital
- Reducing avoidable admissions through community support
- Aiding discharge from hospital
There will be an 'Information Line' available Saturday & Sunday 9am - 5pm for enquiries only, contact: 07503687102.
There is no charge for this service, as it is currently fully funded by Worcestershire County Council.
Watch below why John volunteers for Age UK H&W and the Independence at Home team:
Volunteer with Independence at Home
Could you spare an hour or two a week to help someone remain independent at home?
Contact Independence at Home:
Telephone: 01905 740953 or 0800 008 6077