As a Digital Volunteer, you'll help us to deliver our Digitalising Day Opportunities project by helping with digital activities in our Day Centres.
What is expected of me?
We're looking for someone who can interact with our service users and have some experience or awareness of supporting people with dementia. Based in one of our day centes, you will help to deliver fun and engaging digital activities to our service users.
Ideally, you need to be confident in using a Samsung tablet (Android OS) and also familiar with Google Meet. Digital skills will help our staff with any difficulties they might have with the tablets and activities.
In this volunteer role you will work closely with our Team Supervisors to interact with the service users who come to our day centres.
Where can I volunteer?
As soon as Covid restrictions allow, we'd like you to volunteer in one of these day centres:
What you will get out of it
- You'll be giving something to your community
- You get to be part of a dedicated volunteer team
- Great experience and enjoy interacting with older people
- Volunteers tell us they find it really rewarding to get involved in our work
Anything else I need to know?
- We're committed to a policy of equality and diversity.
- Read our privacy notice to see how we're committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
Fill in your application forms now and post them to us, or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask us a question about being a Digital Volunteer:
Tel: 07919 167758
Keeping our Volunteers safe throughout COVID-19
Our work supporting older people is vital in the community. We have continued to support our clients throughout COVID-19 and we couldn't do this without the incredible commitment of our volunteers.
Keeping our clients, volunteers and staff safe is our number one priority. We're following Government guidelines to keep everyone safe, including offering volunteers and staff COVID-19 testing.