As a charity shop volunteer, you'll help with the day-to-day running of our shop in Longton and help us raise vital funds.
What is expected of me?
Previous experience is not essential as full induction and training will be provided, but you should have an interest in the shop, and an enthusiasm for raising money through its work to support local older people in your community.
You should also have a flexible approach with the ability to work as part of a team, have basic numeracy skills, be reliable and trustworthy, have a sense of humour and be able to provide a friendly, high quality service to customers.
What you will get out of it
- You'll be giving something to your community
- You get to be part of a dedicated volunteer team
- Full induction and training will be provided
- Volunteers tell us they find it really rewarding to get involved in our work
Anything else I need to know?
- We're committed to a policy of equality and diversity.
- Read our privacy notice to see how we're committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
Ask us a question about this volunteer role:
Tel: 01785 788477
Fill in your application forms now and post them to us, or email to: email@example.com
Keeping our Volunteers safe throughout COVID-19
Our work supporting older people is vital in the community. We have continued to support our clients throughout COVID-19 and we couldn't do this without the incredible commitment of our volunteers.
Keeping our clients, volunteers and staff safe is our number one priority. We're following Government guidelines to keep everyone safe, including offering volunteers and staff COVID-19 testing.