Short or long term help and support for individuals or couples living independently, letting you spend more quality time with loved ones.
We understand that people may be anxious at this time. We want to reassure you that we take our responsibilities as a provider of essential services very seriously. We continue to work hard to mitigate against risk of intection through risk assessments and procedures we have in place that staff are following meticulously. We have all the PPE (personal protective equipment) that we need to operate safely.
Will my Help at Home Worker Still visit?
YES - our Help at Home service remains open with strict safety measures in place.
How are we protecting our service users?
We have completed and follow a strict COVID-secure risk assessment. Staff wear face coverings and additional PPE asrequired, and have been provided with hand sanitiser to use too.
What can I do?
We ask service users to use hand sanitser or wash their hands frequently, and maintain social distancing within your home whilst our worker is with you.
"Help at Home has been wonderful. It means I can spend more time doing the things I love. I've been able to spend more quality time with my family."
Why choose us?
Peace of mind
- There will always be cover when your usual helper isn’t there
- We quality assure and spot checks are carried out
- All staff are DBS checked
- Duties carried out safely under Government guidelines with PPE used by all helpers
A personal service
- Caring, friendly and fully-trained staff
- Long serving staff – your helper will get to know you
- We keep in touch with your family
- A highly adaptable service – you’re in control, we do as much or as little as you want
What do we offer?
- Washing & ironing
- Meal preparation
- Making tea or coffee
- Arrange appointments
- General monitoring to prevent social isolation
- Help with reading or other hobbies and crafts
- Monitoring of diet and fluid intake
- Prevention of social isolation
Who is the service for?
- Individuals or couples living independently
- Living in our catchment area
- Suitable for those with or without disabilities
This service can be requested by an individual, a family member, friend or carer. You don't need a referral from a health and social care professional.