Donate to our shops
Our Shops sell a wide variety of goods including clothes, books, toys, collectables and electrical items.
We rely on the kind donations from the local community to keep them stocked. If you have any unwanted treasures hiding in a wardrobe or cupboard, please consider donating it to us.
All money raised in our charity shops goes back into helping older people in the East Sussex community.
What our shops are able to accept:
Items should be good quality, clean and reusable
• All sorts of clothing from baby wear to ball gowns, suits to shorts
• All sorts of shoes and boots
• China, kitchenware, collectables, pictures and ornaments
• Soft furnishings such as small rugs, linen, curtains
• Toys and games
• Books, computer games, CD's and DVD's (we are unable to accept videos)
• Music and musical instruments
• Jewellery, hats, bags and accessories
• Working electrical items
To find the shop nearest to please you click here