We are always working to improve later life for many older people who face common challenges with care, illness, isolation and finance.
We provide a wide variety of services in the Boroughs of Lewisham and Southwark including day care, healthy living, help at home, information and advice, outreach and volunteering. These services are available to anyone aged 50 and over.
Find out more about what we do and read case studies
Find out more about our services
We are very passionate about delivering services that empower and support the needs of the most vulnerable and isolated older members of our community.
Age UK Lewisham and Southwark exists to improve life for older people, especially those who are frail. We believe that to be effective we must operate on a big enough scale that we can make a significant difference and be influential with both boroughs and other providers.
We believe that being involved in the provision of services qualifies us to comment on the performance of others on the basis of actual knowledge and relevant experience.
- To seek to ensure the highest quality of life for older people in need of support
- To enable the voices of the full range of older people to be heard
- To enable older people to contribute to community life and prosperity
- To bring state of the art approaches to work with and for older people
- To ensure the highest quality standards of governance, leadership and management of Age UK Lewisham and Southwark
You can download our Annual Reports below.
Annual Report 2015 - 2016
Annual Report 2014 - 2015
Annual Report 2013 - 2014
Annual Report 2012 - 2013
Annual Report 2011 - 2012
Annual Report 2010 - 2011
Annual Report 2009 - 2010