Call the Pension Credit claim line on 0800 99 1234 (textphone: 0800 169 0133). It’ll be quicker if you have the following details to hand:
- National Insurance number
- Bank account details
- Information about your income, savings and investments
- Information about your pension (if you have one)
- Details of any housing costs (such as mortgage, interest payments, service charges)
- Partner’s details (if you have a partner)
Speak to your local Age UK for help with claiming Pension Credit. To find your nearest Age UK you can phone Age UK Advice for free on 0800 169 65 65 or use our online search.