Could you or a loved one benefit from a specialist day care designed with those who have dementia in mind?
The Sybil Levin Health & Wellbeing Centre provides a tailored day service for people with a range of support needs including those with dementia.
The day service provides stimulating activities (in groups and on a one to one basis) based on the interests of the individual as well as specialist activities including reminiscence and cognitive stimulation sessions. The service provides a home cooked meal each day which takes into account the individuals dietary needs and preferences.
In additional to the activities the centre provides a daily bathing service. Door-to-door transport is also available (within an agreed range) via our specially adapted accessible minibus which can safely transport those in wheelchairs
You or your loved ones will be in safe hand as all our staff and volunteers are DBS (Disclosure Barring Service, formerly CRB) checked.
With regular attendance and familiarity of setting, Sybil Levin offers significant emotional, mental and social benefits to you or your loved ones.
Find out more:
- Specialist support for older people with higher levels of care needs
- Companionship, support and personal care such as bathing or hairdressing
- A variety of stimulating activities including arts and crafts, music and movement, and reminiscing
- Nourishing hot meals and refreshments
- Door-to-door transport via our specially adapted minibus
We can help you to access:
- Carers’ respite if you are supporting an older person
Information on other agencies and services that can help
- Counselling if you need someone to talk things through
- Advocacy if you need support, representation or help to make difficult decisions
- Information and advice on benefits entitlements, financial matters, aids and adaptations
Via experienced staff and volunteers who are DBS (Disclosure Barring Service, formerly CRB) checked.
The Sybil Levin Centre
577a Nuthall Road
- Prices vary according to individual needs
- You may use your Personal Budget as determined by the Council or self-fund
For more information, please contact Michelle Sanderson at:
t 0115 978 0011