Are you looking after someone or is someone looking after you?
We can help:
Action for Carers Oxfordshire is a free service offering information, advice and support to unpaid carers in Oxfordshire.
Our team of expert outreach workers offer advice and support to adults aged 18 and over caring for another adult in Oxfordshire.
How we can help?
- One to one support including help with a carers assessments
- Rethink – support for carers of people with mental illness
- Time out for Carers - offering carers a much needed break
- Quarterly newsletter ‘Care Matters’ full of useful information, news and articles specific to carers.
- Emergency carers support service – free emergency care for the person you look after in the event of you, the carer, having an accident or emergency
- Training opportunities including first aid, moving and handling and much more
- Support groups where you can meet other carers and share experiences
Making a referral to Carers Oxfordshire
If you are a GP or Professional you can call our Helpline on 01235 424 715 for information and advice at any time between 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Or to register as a carers please call 0845 050 7666
Read our Winter Edition of Care Matters HERE