We're delighted to bring you the Silver Travel Awards 2016, to be held at the London Transport Museum in Covent Garden on 22 June.
We ask that you, the mature traveller, vote for the holiday companies and cruise lines that offer excellence service and great holidays or cruises for the traveller aged over 50. This is your chance to tell the travel industry just which companies are succeeding and creating great holidays!
In order to vote for your favourite companies, we have 15 categories, please complete our form. We’ll count up all the votes at the start of May, voting closes 30 April and announce the winners on 22 June.
Vote now. You could win £50 of M&S vouchers or a fabulous travel guide.
Silver Travel Advisor is the voice of the Mature Traveller and we are always keen to have your thoughts, ideas and reviews. And of course, we can help to answer your queries too, just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions
- Iglu Cruise who work with some of best cruise lines to bring you great deals and offers wherever you want to sail. We are delighted to have Iglu Cruise on board as our Headline Sponsor.
- Solos Holidays, the worldwide specialist for single travellers, continue their Bronze Sponsorship of the Awards.
- Shearings Holidays, specialists in escorted touring in the UK and overseas for more than a century, also join us again as a Bronze Sponsor.
- The Best Rail Holiday provider award is sponsored by My InterRail, passionate providers of European train travel.
- JFA Systems, providers of travel reservation systems, are sponsoring the Best Specialist or Activity Tour Operator.
- The Best Overseas destination is sponsored by Holland America Line, the destinations specialist with mid-size 5* ships. Take the once-in-a-lifetime voyage.
- Specialist river cruise operator, Uniworld are sponsoring the Best City Breaks Operator. Their wonderful voyages take in many of the world's most stunning cities, situated close of beautiful waterways.