We are proud to have achieved the Organisational Quality Standards for local Age UKs in England.
Our achievement of the Organisational Quality Standards recognises the high standard of our performance as an organisation. It certifies that we are a well-governed and effective organisation committed to the wellbeing of older people, our staff and volunteers and to working in partnership with others. The Standards are externally assessed by industry leaders SGS and endorsed by the Charity Commission.
To find out more about our Organisational Quality Standards certification, please contact us.
Assessed by SGS United Kingdom Limited
Age UK Information and Advice Quality Programme (IAQP)
Age UK Bromsgrove, Redditch & Wyre Forest is proud to have achieved the Age UK Information and Advice Quality Programme (IAQP). This shows that we offer a quality assured service. It demonstrates our commitment to providing consistent, relevant and effective advice; to customer care, and that our service has clear and relevant procedures in place to manage the delivery of good quality information and advice to clients.
The I&A Quality Programme has two main sets of benchmarks, which state that a service must show that it:
- Provides consistent, relevant and effective advice to clients and demonstrates this by providing sufficient information in their client records.
- Has clear and relevant systems and procedures in place to manage the delivery of consistent, good quality information and advice.
- Monitors its services and seeks feedback from clients and stakeholders
Advice Quality Standard
- Age UK Bromsgrove, Redditch & Wyre Forest holds the Advice Quality Standard (AQS) which is the quality mark for organisations that provide advice to the public on social welfare issues
- Organisations that hold the standard have demonstrated that they are easily accessible, effectively managed, and employ staff with the skills and knowledge to meet the needs of their clients