We understand how important it is to look after yourself and your loved ones which is why, in partnership with Age UK Birmingham, we are offering a new Later Life Planning service that can help to give peace of mind to you and your family
What is our service?
- Planning for Later Life can be difficult. That is why, in partnership with Age UK Birmingham, we have introduced a new Later Life Planning service to make it easier and to help take the worry off your mind
- Our service can connect you with a specialist team at Age UK Birmingham that can help with Will Writing and Power of Attorney. The service will be located at Age UK BRWF’s Windsor Street office as part of our Information & Advice service
What can our service offer?
The service offers trained professional staff that can help you with:
Writing or amending a Will
Writing a Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA)
Why is it important?
- Having a Will allows your relatives to easily sort things out when you pass away. Without a Will, rules that dictate money, property and possessions will come into force, which may not be what you want. In addition, unmarried partners cannot inherit from each other and any wishes for children may not be carried out, unless a written Will is present
- A Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) is a way of giving someone you trust, your attorney, the legal authority to make decisions on your behalf if you lose the capacity to do so in the future, or if you no longer want to make decisions for yourself
How do I access the service?
- This service is by appointment only. Please contact our team on 01527 570490 to book an appointment
Is there a charge?
- This is a chargeable service. For full details of the range of services and their associated costs please contact our team on 01527 570490
Later Life Planning - Can we help?
For more information about this service, along with information and advice for Later Life, please contact our team on 01527 570490 and let us see how we can help