Our priority is our community, which is why we have implemented a series of measures to ensure people are able to shop, work and volunteer safely with us.
- Risk assessments and social distancing guidance has been produced for each Age UK BRWF shop to help determine the maximum number people that can enter the shop at any one time (our team will monitor customer numbers and will ask people to wait outside if capacity is reached)
- Our staff and volunteers have access to PPE, with all members of the team wearing face coverings
- Hand Sanitising Stations have been installed at the entrance of every shop for people to use
- Donations are received, handled and managed in accordance with the latest Government Guidelines
- Additional cleaning routines have been introduced throughout the day, with a ‘deep clean’ at the end of each day
- Markings and signage around the shops to help maintain ‘Social Distancing’ and encourage one-way traffic around the shop
- Perspex screens have been installed at our tills
We continue to monitor these measures in line with the latest Government Guidelines and Advice and will make adjustments as required.
We thank everyone for supporting their local Age UK BRWF shop, and for helping us to raise funds to provide valuable support and services for people aged 50+ living in North Worcestershire!
Your Local Age UK Shop - Latest Information
For the latest information regarding opening days/ times and donations, please contact your local Age UK BRWF shop