If you are unhappy with any aspect of our work, we would like to hear about it. We value all feedback, both good and bad, and welcome the opportunity to learn and improve.
How to make a complaint
Complaints should be raised within 3 months of the matter in question
Complaints should be directed to:
Age UK Maidstone
7 Mill Street
Tel: 01622 753618
How we will respond
- We will treat your complaint seriously.
- Problems can often be resolved face to face, or by telephone, but occasionally this may not be possible and a formal complaint may be necessary.
- When a complaint is received, we will:
- Appoint a senior member of staff will look into the complaint and that person will contact the complainee
- Try to put it right.
- Give you a reply within a fortnight of receiving the complaint.
- If we are unable to give a full reply within a fortnight, for example, the complaint is complicated or some research may be needed before answering in full, we will, at the very least, acknowledge within a fortnight that a complaint has been received
What happens next?
If your complaint has not been resolved satisfactorily a review will be conducted internally.