No matter how little or large the job is, Age UK Maidstone is here to help.
What we can help with:
- Fitting Smoke Alarms and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Changing light fittings and bulbs
- Replacing Batteries
- Putting up curtain rails/shelves and pictures
- Small and large decorating work
- Access ramps
- Some carpentry work
- Supply and fit key safes
- Small plumbing jobs
- Unblocking sinks
- Fitting door bells and locks
- Power washing paths and drives
- Fitting and repairing gates/fences etc
- Some flooring
- Grab rails inside and outside
- Moving some furniture around the home
What is the cost?
First hour is £27.50, subsequent hous will be charged at a rate of £22.00.
Day rate is £150.00
Please note: Materials ARE NOT included in the hourly rate and will be invoiced separately.
WE ARE NOT ABLE TO DEAL WITH EMERGENCIES, PLEASE REFER TO OUR TRUSTED TRADERS LIST
How do I access this service?
Simply call us on 01622 753618 to register over the phone
Or visit us at 7 Mill Street, Maidstone for a face to face chat
Alternativly you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org