We will always carry out an initial assessment, and, if necessary, refer to your GP for any permissions to treat, and/or refer to a podiatry/chiropody service if required.
Our friendly and professional staff will provide safe and simple toenail cutting procedures in your home . For feet treatment we follow the guide-lines of the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists. Our Community Health Workers have been trained by the NHS and receive regular updates.
Whilst the COVID-19 risk of infection is still possible, we will only cut toe nails in your home, but apply the safest methods that we can. This service is subject to additional health and safety procedures due to the outbreak of COVID-19. Please contact us for an appointment.
What we offer:
- Fully trained Community Health Worker staff.
- Care Quality Commission standards.
- Safe and simple procedures.
- Highest standards of hygiene and safety are maintained.
- Sessions usually last up to 30 minutes.
- Nail cutting for the toes.
- All waste is safely removed and disposed of.
- Staff are COVID-19 trained, apply the correct PPE at all times and protect your health as much as possible.
Service is by appointment only. If you would like to contact us for more details or to book an appointment, please call 01474 564898.
There is a fee for this service. To find out more about our pricing, please visit our Services Price List page.