This vital service can be provided safely in the comfort of your own home or delivered at our health suite in the Gravesend well-being facility, within the Fleming Resource Centre located at Clarence Row in Gravesend.
We will always carry out an initial assessment, and, if necessary, refer to your GP for any permissions to treat, and/or refer to a podiatry/chiropody service if required.
Our friendly and professional staff will provide safe and simple toenail and fingernail cutting procedures either in your home or at our clinics in Gravesend or Dartford. For feet treatment we follow the guide-lines of the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists. Our Community Health Workers have been trained by the NHS and receive regular updates.
What we offer:
- Fully trained Community Health Worker staff.
- Care Quality Commission standards.
- Safe and simple procedures.
- Highest standards of hygiene and safety are maintained.
- Sessions usually last up to 30 minutes.
- Nail cutting of either feet, hands, or both.
- All waste is safely removed and disposed of.
Service is by appointment only. If you would like to contact us for more details or to book an appointment, please call 01474 564898.
There is a fee for this service. To find out more about our pricing, please visit our Services Price List page.