Interested in fundraising for us?
There are many ways to help us through fundraising, and you can achieve this as an individual, a group, or as a company. If you want to help, please contact us. If you don't know where to start, or what could be done, we have some ideas listed below...
You can create personal fundraising through sponsorship, by running, swimming, cycling, climbing, head-shaving...or achieving any suitable personal goal. If you want to aim bigger, organise your own events! It could be a coffee morning, car-boot sale, raffle, bingo night, a garden party...anything you can think of!
...as a company
- Make us your charity of the year. In return we would offer joint branding on our fundraising materials and our events, as well as positive PR and local media coverage.
- Sponsor an event. Your staff could get involved in our events thoughout the year, such as our annual Bake-off contest and summer garden party. By sponsoring an event you help us with the costs, for example, food and decorations, and in return get some great PR and local media coverage.
- Display a collection tin. Could you display a collection tin in your office or shop? This would help us to collect much needed donations to ontinue our vital work.
- Donate a raffle prize or service! Could you donate a prize for one of our many fundraising raffles and competitions - perhaps a bottle of wine, box of chocolates or biscuits, bath goodies, gift vouchers, or free services?
- Donate equipment. If you would like to donate a piece of equipment, we would be very grateful. We usually need raiser chairs for people in our day centre, kitchen equipment for our lunch clubs, and computer equipment for our staff.
- Send employees to volunteer. Could you send a team to help out at an event or activity? It's a great way for staff to bond by working together to help vulnerable older people. Previous staff teams have served Christmas lunches, taken older people on days out, painted our day centre, and revamped our garden.
- Run a fundraising event of your own! Your employees could run their own fundraiser to help raise vital funds for our work. They could do a cake sale, dress down day, a sponsored walk or run, or a raffle. There's so many things they could do - contact us for more ideas!