We are looking for energetic and proactive volunteers to help with us with our fundraising. Are you enthusiastic, enjoy meeting new people and have good communication skills, then we love to meet you
The role is based at our Sevenoaks Office and fundraising and event skills are not essential, although would be very welcome. A willingness to get involved is much more important.
The role could include (depending on experience):
- Approaching local businesses, clubs and societies and schools to raise awareness and encourage them to run events to support us.
- Monitoring the collection boxes, liaising with collection points, collecting when full and locating new businesses where we can leave boxes
- Designing fundraising materials
- Research of fundraising opportunities
- Help with the organisation and running of fundraising events
What you will get in return:
- Flexible working, whether you can give up a whole day or just a few hours, it all helps
- Working as part of a friendly caring team
- The satisfaction that you will be making a difference for older people at time in their lives when they need the help the most.
If this sounds like something you could do, we love to hear from you. Please contact Gillian Shepherd-Coates on 01732 454108 or email email@example.com