Age UK uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our policy. To read more about how we use cookies and how you can control them. Our cookie policy
Skip to content

Man paperwork

Any person over pension age may be eligible to receive financial support from the Government, depending on their circumstances.

The benefits available include:

  • Attendance Allowance
  • Carers Allowance
  • Pension Credit
  • Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

Some benefits are based on a person’s health, taking into account any physical, sensory or mental health issues, whilst others are based on a person’s financial situation. At Age UK Sevenoaks & Tonbridge, our specialist advisors can make an assessment on your own situation and determine whether you’d be entitled to receive one or more of the benefits available, in order to improve the quality of your life.  Our advisor can also help you to complete the application form if necessary. 

You can find a Local Information Pack about Money Matters which you can download and print out on our Information & Advice downloads page. It includes other sources of help if you are in financial hardship.

To speak to one of our advisors contact us on 01732 454108 or please contact us.

Further Information

Other Age UK information guides and factsheets

> Age UK factsheets - click here